From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2016 12:06:49 -0400
If you use home power it is "D" (delta), and if using some sort of
emergency power, it is "E" (echo).

I think if you need to recharge during the weekend you would need to
use some  sort of non mains method to be an "echo" station.   Something
like solar or generator.   I don't think it matters how the batteries
were charged prior to the event.

I will be running 1E as emergency power  off  batteries that are being
charged now off home power.

BTW, almost everyone has left this list and gone to the new list,
although some of us are still on both.    If you aren't aware of the new
list, I can post info for you.

73,  have fun this weekend, Steve KW3A