From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2014 19:54:28 -0400
Depends very much on the season and to some extent on what part of the US
you want to work.  15 and 10 are working in the US late afternoon.  20 will
be better through much of the night hours in the US, especially when there
is a geomagnetic disturbance.  I have worked ZL on the long path on 20 in my
afternoons in the US winter.  ZL3IR was on 14258 just before we started our
net a couple of Sundays this year.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com