From:
CHRISTOPHER SCHULTE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2008 20:41:47 -0500
Speaking of the 271, what's the biggest draw back to that rig?  I know you
can't get a voice chip for it, but is it programmable through the pc?  If
not, how simple is it to program?  I have a blind friend here in the city
where I live that has one, and she's not thrilled with it, so I'm curious.