From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 14:15:56 -0400
    Bob:

Well, Steve's MP3 audio  file has been saved, and is accessible via winamp.
The arrow keys work, but I can't get the hot keys for play, stop, next,
previous, and pause to work.  I tried the keys themselves, and also with the
alt and control, just for the heck of it.  Still no luck.

Do I need to turn something on in winamp to recognize these hot keys?

We're getting there!

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ