From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 11:33:56 -0500
Hi all,

Well, I did a more thorough scanning of my local A M band this morning after
the sun came up.  I did here digital sidebands on WKAR in East Lansing which
is about 75 miles northeast of me and I think I did here 2 Chicago stations
with digital signals, but they were pretty weak here. WBBM and 670khz both
sounded like they had weak digital sidebands.  I can't copy 950 WWJ here at
all during the day.
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.