From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 07:05:30 +0100
Tom

In the U.K. they are available from a company called
Westlake
I don't know of another supplier, or the source.
Unfortunately the U.K. company don't even take credit cards, and my
friend bought them for me from a recent exhibition - he did the sensible
thing and bought me quite a few at £3.45 - about $5.5.

73 de G3YXX

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Tom Behler
<[log in to unmask]> writes

--
David W Wood