Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:34:15 -0800
    Please write to me direct.  I have the Kenwood qsy'er and the if-232c
computer interface.  I actually have a qsy'er that has had the chip
installed so it will work with the ts-570 and ts-2000 and I have the older
model for the ts-940 and ts-440.  I am using a 25 pin to 9 pin adapter for
the if-232c and maybe that is the problem?

Brian, k5inFrom: "w4hc" <[log in to unmask]>