From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 12:25:02 -0600
I think this is a function of the design of the remote to access the
hundreds of systems in its' memory.  Basically it searches for the off
command and once it finds it uses it to assign programming codes (ir )
to its' own keys.  These remotes are now out of the RS product line and
perhaps newer ones are faster.

###
BRETT WINCHESTER
208-639-8386