From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 05:36:56 -0400
What kind of errors are you receiving?  Normally, the only thing that would
keep the Trace translator from translating a document would be if it were
protected with a password.  The only other thing I can think of...and it
might be a good possibility here...would be that the PDF file is a scanned
image.  I went to the site and found only .txt files.