From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2008 16:19:21 -0800
Hi
     Well, actually My sister wants to mount her mobile antenna on her SUV.
The antenna  has an NMO connection. She wants to be able to quickly fold the
four foot two meter antenna down when not in use.
     Any ideas on how we can get a mounting bracket that would do this would
be appreciated.

God bless,
Mark
God loves you!