From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2011 17:39:32 -0500
They can certainly shovel the product from the south end of a cow
though, Howard!!
Believe Daylight time was started during WW II so that people could
tend "victory Gardens" after coming home from work.  I wish they'd
leave it alone and give me my quiet, early dawn mornings.  The dog
goes out early and it is really great with the sun coming up and the
birds singing and not a ton of traffic noise.  And we know how much
my vote will count!!