From:
Christopher Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:15:15 -0400
steve,
Not sure I'd use dmz as a long-term solution.  On my router I had to
specify the address of the machine using the ports.  I'm not familiar with
win xp, but win 98 has a program called winipcfg which gives you the tciip
address assigned to your machine by the router.  You can also ping your
machine to verify the ip address.  If you ping the wrong address, you won't
get any packets received.

Lynn, Glad to know about the 9999 test node.

73 Chris w1gm