From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 12:13:36 -0400
With Your Kind Indulgence,
This Is A Cross Post,
It's The Second Mention On Some Lists,
And The Last Posting I'll Make For This Setup, Hope This Answers All
Questions, Thanks, dd.
FS/FT!
Yaesu FT70G,
 5&14Watt Portable LSB, USB, AM, CW, HF Rig;
Transmits Continuously 3.5-29.999Mhz,
Receives 0.535-29.999MHZ,
Has 2 New Sets Of 4.6MAH Batteries,+Charger,
Installed New Set Of 6 Decaded Frequency Selector Switches
 With Stop Pins At Zero Points,
OEM FreqSwitch+Mic&Keyjack Covers,&Stand:
     The SGC SG211 Tuner
Has A Newly Installed Bulkhead Coax Connecter on Front,
Beeper System Working With The LEDS,
Mates Well With, And Is Atatched To The Rig.

     There's Also An
At271 Portable Military Antenna,
AB129 Military Spring Mount,
Alice Pack And Frame,
Installed Antenna Mounts On Pack And Radio,
Installed Freqmite Frequency Identifyer,
Counterpoise And Cables,
Service Manual For FT70G,
User Manuals And Instructions For The Rest,
Pics And Info For Reversing Mods.
This Is Both A Sighted And Blind Friendly System,
Being Sold Due To Problems In My Left Shoulder!
$995Shipt Insured Lower48,
Swaps Considered.
Thanks, And Reply Off List To,
Danny Dyer, Wb4idu,