From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 23:00:41 -0400
Not with the outpost tripod, that's all the counterpoise you need. I know 1
guy who added screws to his so he can add wire to each leg as a counter
poise, but I run mine with out it and everything I put on that tripod
performs and I've put a lot on there to try it. Chris W1GM, who's on this
list runs the outbacker with the actual outbacker tripod and that works
pretty well too. That setup's pretty slick.