From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2011 10:40:15 -0500
Darren,

I can think of only two ways to get them back, and neither of them are very
nice.  The most obvious way is to do a full reset of the radio, which will
wipe out all the memories you've saved, but it will restore the factory
defaults.  The second way is to start at memory 0, go to VFO mode, press
Function and turn the tuning control one click to the left, which will put
you into the tenth weather channel memory.  Then press Memory to store the
frequency in that memory.  Repeat this procedure, turning the tuning knob
one click to the left for each memory you want to fill.  Like I said, it's
not pretty, but it's the only way you can do it without using the computer.

Steve