From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 07:46:33 -0500
    Sean:

If you decide to go wit the Icom 718 (which seems like a reasonable choice
in light of your budget constraints and preferences), let me know.

I have a lot of accessible documentation on the radio, including a text file
of the manual, since I owned and extensively used one for a number of years.

I also did a review of the rig for Handihams, which I can send you as well.

I'd need your private e-mail address for sending the materials, but I'll be
happy to do so.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI