From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 03:52:56 -0500
Hi Eric;

Usually on the Kenwood's, the high beep is for the right band and the low
beep is for the left band.

I always bought these two RADIO SHACK speakers.

They run around $15 and they have a mono mini plug on the end of the wire.

Anyway, I put the speaker for the left band on the left and the speaker for
the right ban on the right with the radio in the middle of the speakers.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389