From:
Matthew Chao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 2015 06:50:36 -0400
No, need to find a different offset.  You need to hit function key,
followed by the plus/minus key.  Each time you do this, you toggle
between modes: plus, minus, and simplex.  You'll know where you are
because if you hit the offset key by itself, hit the A button (for
example), and then repeat the process, you'll either hear a frequency
change or not.  In automatic, any repeater on 2 meters above 147 has
a plus offset; any repeater below 147 has a minus offset.  Hope this
helps.--Matt.

P.S.  Get up on the HandiHam Web site.  There's an audio demo of this
by Steve Dresser.