From:
Matt Arthur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 00:58:52 -0500
Hi Linda,
Probley to start out with you will be ok with the speecker in the rig.
But you may want to get something elce after while.
it won't take much maybe something you have around or some small speeckers
you can find some place.
You should not have to spend much for speeckers to work well.
Hope this  helps 73 Matt ka0pqw