Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:11:08 -0500
Matt,

Did you remember to set the Menu 9 for input from your computer?  If not, it
won't communicate with the PC.  I have the MCP cable, but haven't tried
playing with it.
So, I'll let others who are more familiar answer more specifically.  It just
occurred to me though that if you hadn't set Menu 9 for PC it won't work.
The default (low tone) is speaker-mike.  If you go to menu 9, and are on the
default, press down-arrow once to get to the PC setting.

Steve, K8SP