From:
Scott Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2013 05:17:57 -0400
And this was my argument. I felt like I was yelling into a black hole. I cannot recall who I spoke with, but this gent was not at all helpful and actually was a bit rude. I sent an e-mail to the director of publications (Kay I think her name was) and it went unanswered. I know the ARRL does some great things, but equal access to the materials they offer is not the best.
And for the record, the ARRL is not the only organization where this problem exists.