From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 22:24:20 -0500
Hi Rich,
I"m using the 2 element 10-15-20 model that also loads on 6, although I've
never  run it on  6.  For me the factory settings were fine on 20 and 10,
but  had to make a  small adjustment on 15 to  lower the resonant  point a
bit.  Perhaps the fact that my height of 23 feet is  close to a  half wave
on 15 made  some difference, but it  was resonant  around21.4 and  I had to
lower it.
The  push up mast is just a  Radio Shack 19 footer.   6 guy points attached
at 2 places on the mast  and guyed with 1/4 dacron rope rated around 750
lbs.  The bottom of the mast sits in a pipe  that  gets the  mast  about 2
1/2 feet above ground level.

Hope to play some this weekend in the 10 meter contest.

73 Steve KW3A