From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2011 18:38:34 -0500
        John:

You have an interesting point here, but I'll try the other stuff before
disconnecting the ground.

The only reason I say that is that I have had very very little RFI here,
while without the ground in Colorado, I had significant RFI issues.

I'm sure that, through a careful process of elimination, I'll find the
answer, since the problem appears to be rather isolated.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ