From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 23:18:27 -0400
Lou,

I agree with you about wire antennas vs. verticals on 80, which is why I was
hoping there might be a Gap antenna that covers the higher frequencies (40
and above) without the lower ones.  I haven't looked at the site in a while,
so I may be remembering things incorrectly.  How tall is the tilt-over base?

Steve