From:
charles borg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
charles borg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 23:11:47 +0200
Dear Brett and list,

The organisers didn't specify any particular frequencies but I know that most hf bands are quite active and we'll be going
to the lower bands during the late evening.  Malta is currently on European daylight saving so we're two hours ahead of
UTC.  The boys should also be setup for internet so I'll give you their email address as soon as I have it probably either
before I get there or when I get back.

73 again,
Charles