From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 20:41:54 -0500
Well, when it comes to duel band HT's, none are as accessible as the tri
banders mentioned on this list almost daily, both of which I have, but the
Kenwood ones are probably the best choice, you'll do a lot better with them
then anything else. Stay away from yaesu products, you'll have the least
luck with them and I'd look seriously at the Kenwood TH-F6A or the Icom
IC-T90A honestly, they're tri banders but they're the most accessible radios
on the market today for HT's, depending on what you want for accessibility,
either one is a good choice and the T90A, if you go to the right place is
priced right there with the duel band radios.