From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2011 11:29:56 -0400
Good deal Gary.   The connector to the right is a db-9 serial for
computer control of the radio.   The middle of the 3 jacks under the
cover, Kenwood calls a "data jack".   It has audio in, audio out, ptt,
and squelch, for interfacing to  a sound card for digital mode stuff.

Good luck hope to hear you on the air sometime, Steve KW3A.