From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2014 09:33:16 -0500
Junior:

Believe me, it was great to be there!

I want to get back on the nets more, including the Saturday afternoon
40-meter round table.

I've just been so busy, and, of course, contesting for the past few
week-ends.

Hang in there with the snow you've got coming!

At least you know two things:  1.  It won't stay for long;  and 2.  In a few
weeks, as you start your retirement preparations, you won't have to worry
about that kind of thing as much.

Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ