From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 21:58:07 -0500
Hi Tom and the group.  What type of analyzer are you looking for?  I have
used the Motorola R2400A successfuly, and the keypad is like one on your
microwave, but labeling it would solve that problem.  The R2600 is a
little harder to use, but doable as long as you really keep track as to
where you are at on there, but if you need help with the 2400A let me
know.