From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 16:13:38 -0400
Hi.

This is primarily for Eric's benefit.  I looked at the Yaesu FT450 ads when
it first came out.  It looks like Yaesu has at least made a stab at
accessibility with this radio.  I haven't run into anyone who is actually
using it yet.  I think you should know, Eric, that this company has made
some real enemies on this list because of a bad attitude on their part in
the past.

You might want to take that under advisement because it probably means two
things.  First, they might be very well tuned into the needs of operators
who are blind.  Second, even if they do come out with a very accessible
radio, it probably won't get a very fair treatment because they have
torqued people off so badly in the past.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]