From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2013 09:07:11 -0700
Hi, Mike May, the CEO of Sendero Products who make a variety of
GPS products for use by blind folks, was really promoting those
just after the CES in Las Vegas a couple month ago.  He even had
a promotional going where you could enter a promo code and get a
fair discount on those.  But it's gone now.  I didn't get the
Aftershock headphones, but it sounded very interesting.  Jim
WA6EKS