From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 2009 08:49:47 -0400
I just got rid of one, because I wore it out, but never had an RFI issue
with that one at all in the 2 years I ran it. I plan to get another one but
I wore that one out bad and all I had for spares were wired so I'm back to
them, and I have had problems once or twice over the years with wired ones,
but we had 2 computers in this house with wireless keyboards and never had a
problem with either one. If it helps, I stick with Logitech wireless
keyboards, haven't tried any other brand.