From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 07:44:06 -0700
Russ,

I've been following this thread to  some extent but have probably missed some things.

One thing you might try if you haven't already is to remove the battery from the radio or, if you're using a power supply, shut it down for several minutes and see if
that clears your problem.

As others have suggested, you may wish to try a full reset of the radio.

It really does sound like you got some setting screwed up, not a difficult thing to do when you first start out with the radio.

Not sure I can count the number of full resets I had to do before I finally got the hang of all the settings.

Don W6SMB