From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2012 10:39:43 -0500
    Thanks for taking the round table, Lloyd.

I am looking ahead to the next two Saturdays, and am not sure of my
availability yet.

Next Saturday, if I am not once again overwhelmed with end-of-the semester
Department head reports and the like, I'd like to play in the 10-meter
contest if the band is open up this way.

The following Saturday, I must attend our University's fall Commencement
ceremony which occurs in the afternoon.

I'll keep everyone updated, but if someone can be ready to take the helm,
that would be great.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ