Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2010 22:30:39 -0400
That's how I made most of my contacts, and mostly with 100 watts.
It amazes me how many people are willing to try to pull you out of the noise
during a contest.
I don't like to use the amp much because I don't have a dummy load yet, but
that's on my list of things to get.
About the 49 confirmed countries, that's with LOTW.
I don't do physical cards, Just LOTW and EQSL.
I don't know how many confirmed I have with EQSL, I'll have to check.
Thanks again to all that replied to my post, and 7 3.