From:
Karim Lakhani <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 18:56:56 -0700
hi,
Maybe I'm out of line since I don't have a license and all but would this
article include her call letter sign if she wasn't a ham?
I cold have swear I read that fact in the original article?
Thanks.

$$$$
MSN: & EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
SKYPE: goldenace4
Visit The Ice Zone:
Http://members.shaw.ca/theicezone
$$$$
"History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered
heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed.
They won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats."

*B. C. Forbes