From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2007 14:16:36 -0400
I have a few uniden ones around here in my go kit which once you learn them
are pretty accessible. They're not hard to figure out, the big thing is
knowing what channel you're on. I forget how I did that, I don't have models
and usually when they are out, I use a commercial radio programmed to the
frequencies and I stick with the shared GMRS/FRS or just GMRS channels since
I have the GMRS license but if you want to go with the bubble pack radios, I
think that's 1 of those things  that's pretty much all made by the same
company anyway.