From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2011 17:11:29 -0400
As some of you know, I've had an elecraft K3 for nearly a year now.  The
performance is superb but it doesn't have the accessibility of the Kenwood
rigs.  To that end, I've been lobbying the Elecraft folks for some means of
accessing the menu system in the K3 and it seems those efforts might have
finally borne fruit.  If you have a K3 or K2, please see below and consider
becoming a field tester.  73,  Lou WA3mix