From:
Peter A Goodhall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 13:35:52 EDT
--part1_f4.10c3361d.28fb26f8_boundary

Kids are dull, this is not really true not all kids are dull! i have lots of
hobbies and so do my freinds. so some do have hobbies and i am a kid i hope
that i am not being called dull!

They have no imaginations this is true we do not have that!
i am 15 years old and with my sight i can not do things the ride a bike and
playing sport i not my thing. but ham radio is something i like and when i
have a freind at my house they play radio with me and i like anything you can
do with a computer and ssb, and i like making ham radio software for fun

Peter Age 15
"I LOVE HAM RADIO"

--part1_f4.10c3361d.28fb26f8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Kids are dull, this is not really true not all kids are dull! i have lots of hobbies and so do my freinds. so some do have hobbies and i am a kid i hope that i am not being called dull!
<BR>
<BR>They have no <B>imaginations</B> this is true we do not have that!
<BR>i am 15 years old and with my sight i can not do things the ride a bike and playing sport i not my thing. but ham radio is something i like and when i have a freind at my house they play radio with me and i like anything you can do with a computer and ssb, and i like making ham radio software for fun
<BR>
<BR>Peter Age 15
<BR>"I LOVE HAM RADIO"</FONT></HTML>

--part1_f4.10c3361d.28fb26f8_boundary--