From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2010 20:35:13 -0330
Hi Buch:

Yes you do have to use a voip program, skype is the prefered method.
Y create a 2ND skype account and setup to anser your primary skype automaticly.
You add your 2NDary skype contact to your 1ST list.
I've been playing around with TRX-manager and jaws, along with System access to go and the system access mobile network.
I'll post more as things progress. I took a major hit this evening, my jaws machine crashed so have to rebuild from scratch.
I'll begin re_installing tm.

73:

Michael De VO1RYN