From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 2015 20:53:45 -0400
Albert:

I have a file of hints and tips for switching from Internet  Explorer to
Firefox.

If you can send me your private  e-mail address, I'll send it to you as an
attachment.

It's really pretty painless, aside from a few adjustments that need to be
made as you make the switch.

One thing I might suggest is that you still keep Internet Explorer handy,
since sometimes a web site that doesn't work well on Firefox will work
better on Internet Explorer.  The reverse is true too, which is why I have
both browsers available.

Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ