From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 22:19:35 -0500
Hi Don;

The seven (7) key has three positions.

1. pl transmit
2. pl receive
and
3. dpl
Anyone of these positions can be set by pressing the (f) key beside the
three (3) key.

When you do this, the vfo dial will change the pl tone.

The easiest way to find your tone is to count the number of clicks.

Write a frequency with the pl tone to the vfo and just count the clicks.

Hope this helps.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389
pl