From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2008 22:17:57 -0500
Tom,

I don't know the details, so you might be better off calling one of the ham
imporiums.  I think it plugs in to the board inside the radio, but again,
check with one of the stores.  I doubt you'll need one for the kind of
operating you do, but as you say, it's good to know what options you have.

Steve