From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2008 16:29:01 -0500
I don't know about over charge protection, I have a desk charger from
batteries America that has it, but I can charge that battery fully on a
Friday, run the radio all weekend almost depending on talk time. If I talk a
lot not that long, but I still get most of the day out of it, almost as good
as the THF6A on the good battery.