From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2013 21:40:12 -0600
This evening I discovered an old IPOd which I bought several years
ago, not understanding that I would need Itunes to load music on to
it.  I didn't have, nor did I know squat about things Apple.  I filed
the player and, honestly forgot about it until this evening!  Now I
have Itunes and know a bit more about Apple things!!  Can someone
tell me what I have?  It is about as long as my index finger and
looks about the size of a A A battery if you had stepped on it!  At
one end it has a three position switch and a small headphone jack
which takes earbuds with controls and alternately an USB cable with a
phone plug to load the content and charge the battery.  I've figured
out how to play, stop forward and go back but don't understand the
use of the three position slide switch, except that the position
furthest from the jack seems to turn off the device.  If I can find
good quality headphones that aren't earbuds I think I could learn to
like this player a lot!
Thanks a lot, everyone.
Pat, K9JAU