From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 01:00:30 -0400
Hi All, got a new computer, new to me at least, I'm in process of getting things set up, just wanted to make sure we're "Q5, actually getting through, "making the trip, "wall to wall and tree top tall---sorry about that last, couldn't resist, although I probably should have, hi hi.  Seriously, Someone please let me know if you actually receive this, thanks, and oh yes, I've been reading lots of posts here, but mostly unable to answer for several months.  thanks, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.