From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:01:14 -0700
Hello Richard.  No I did not guy my 77.  I put it on a pipe, about one and a
half inch which stood out of the ground about 7 feet so I could walk under
the counter poise radials  I think it should be guyed however but mine
withstood 60 M P H winds once without problems.  It had a crank over feature
which you could put a pipe in the base and let it down very nicely.  73 .
Ed K7UC