From:
Wayne Genz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2015 22:52:42 -0400
Hello John, I live in Winfield Park, by Linden.I just got home from my first
club meeting. I could notbelieve someone gave me a walkie talkie, 2 meter.
You think with all the repeaters in this state we could qso?I think the
repeater that I have set is 146.940. I am going to look up the repeaters in
the area tomorrow. Thanks for the reply. 73 waybe kd2jpq