From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2010 15:08:28 -0500
I've been playing with Digipan for the last few days and it is not a blind
friendly program, but I have learned a few things that might help.

first, under the view menu, make sure that multi-windows is checked.  When
multi windows is being displayed, you can switch from stream to stream by
using the left and right arrows.  Once you find a conversation, stream, you
can hit the multi-window button and be switched to that stream alone.  You
have to go back to the multi-window view if you want to find another
conversation/stream.

I also had trouble with a lot of garbage at first, but I found that I was
overdriving my sound card's input amplifier.

I'm using Window-Eyes and the bottom line on the screen shows the frequency
of the stream that is sellected.  The second line up shows frequencies and
the lines above that contain the text that is coming in through your
receiver.  Above the text are buttons that are labeled very well.
73
Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!