From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 08:29:57 -0700
yep, i had an FT101E that had a switch on it...seems to me it was on the
right end of a row of toggle switches, and flipping it up  would turn the
chrystal calibrator on.  Of course, I didn't know what it was at the time,
but I do now.
Unfortunately, I new nothing of ham rigs back then, and had the external VFO
with the radio as well...i remember switching to the external VFO by
accident and picking up stuff and having no idea how I got to that
frequency.
I wish I still had that radio.
Although you can get the whole 101 station these days for around $300 most
places.
73
Colin, V A6BKX